This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello, I have Odoo 8 with the setting "Use different UoM" activated. My problem: I create a sale order of a product in a different UoM than the default UoM of this product. After I confirm the sale order, I press "See delivery order" and press "Check disponibility" and then "Transfer". When I am going to transfer the products, Odoo changes the UoM to the default UoM of the product, and I don't want it. How can I disable this automatic conversion?

Thanks!   

(EDIT) Example:

I have a product A with default UoM (for sale and purchase): "cm". 

I go to "Sales -> Sales order" and create and confirm a sale order for the product A for 10 units in "mt" UoM.

I press "See delivery order" and press "check availability" and then press "Transfer", and finally print the delivery order. In the delivery order, the UoM is in "cm" and I want to the UoM is "mt" like the sale order.

Discard

I assume you have properly defined the UoS in the product definition. If yes, the behavior I can observe is the following: In the Sales Order Line it displays the standard UoM, in the delivery order it displays the UoS and the UoM and in the invoice it displays the UoS.

It makes perfectly sense that in the delivery order both units of measure are displayed because the stock move is calculated in the standard UoM.

Ok, now I see, when I print the standard report for delivery orders, only the standard UoM is displayed. In this case, you should adapt the delivery order report accordingly.

Author

Yes, I know that is a solution, but I ask if there are any other solution without programming ... Thanks!

Best Answer

The simple answer is by not using a different Unit of Sale. But to give you a proper answer, please edit your question and add a meaningful example.

Discard
Author

I edited the question, please check it!