This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I am using Odoo v8, with workers=5, and 1GB assign to each worker.

I have configured Odoo with NginX and I am receiving this following message. The people who is using that instance is complaining about the slowness of Odoo. Might this be related with the slowness?

I am using 3 workers for NginX

openerp.modules.registry: Multiprocess signaling check: [Registry - old# 1 new# 1] [Cache - old# 3 new# 3]

Mainly the users are using two different databases I get these combinations, one for each database:

[Registry - old# 1 new# 1] [Cache - old# 1 new# 1]      >> database 1
[Registry - old# 1 new# 1] [Cache - old# 3 new# 3] >> database 2
Discard
Best Answer

"Multiprocess signaling check:"

is normal, debug message before(!) checking "registry sequence changed" and check "cache sequence changed".

It is displayed because the debug mode is enabled in the odoo config.

log_handler = :DEBUG
log_level = debug

If you do not want to clutter up the log with these unnecessary (in most cases), repeated, debugging messages, then add to odoo.conf the text "odoo.module.registry:INFO" in key log_handler.
Look at my config settings:

log_handler = werkzeug:WARNING,odoo.sql_db:INFO,odoo.modules.registry:INFO,:DEBUG
log_level = debug

Carefully, in different odoo versions some config keys can have different names.

But log messages:

" [Registry - old# 1 new# 1] [Cache - old# 1 new# 1]      >> database 2"
is really strange, because changing data in one database should not affect data and even cache of another database.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello chesucr,

By Setting only workers is not enough you have to configure few things, 

As you applied workers to 5 but make sure its based on some logic , see the link for more details.

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/hardware-for-50k-website-visitors-128995#answer-129016

Many Thanks.

Discard

@chesucr yes updated the answer with your name !

about the issue as you said you had configured everything perfectly.then check with hardware capacity (size etc.) and with module's un-optimised code is also responsible for the same.