This question has been flagged
7 Replies

Hello guys,

I'm trying to proceed a manufacturing order. Even if I click on « Check availability », products to consume stays in red.... Even if the product to consume is in stock. Is it normal?

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Pascal,

Whenever you create any picking (Delivery Order, Manufacturing Order), thesystem checks the availability of the stock of the product. If you have enough stock then state will be "Available", otherwise it will wait for the stock and state will be "Waiting for Materials" or "Waiting for Availability".

In some cases, you can see the stock is available yet your order is still waiting for the stock is because the stock which seems to be available is already assigned / reserved to some other process(s).

Ex:

You have 5 quantity on hand but it is already assigned or reserved to some orders. Now you are raising a MO which needs 5 or less than 5 quantity and you think you have enough quantity, but actually that quantity is already reserved and thus your MO will be in "Waiting" state.

==================================================================================================

Check Availability button checks the available (unreserved) stock and if yes it will make materials available.

Force Available doesn't check the availability of the stock and directly make your materials or products available for the process.

Hope I have explained it well and will help you to understand the flow.

Discard
Author

Thanks a lot! Very nice from you.

Excellent Effort ! @Sudhir ! +1

Best Answer

Is there any way to check availability from products which are in Purchase Order ?

EX

I am not having product in my inventory but i have imported it and it will arrive in 60 days so it is possible for me to check availability from PURCHASE ORDERS?? 

Thanks in advance  

Discard
Best Answer

Need some help,

Looks like in odoo V11 - it's inpossible to "force reservation"? 

(We need this because products that cant be force, wont appear on delivery_slip, etc.)

Discard

Getting: Odoo Server Error - Warning

You cannot validate a transfer if you have not processed any quantity. You should rather cancel the transfer.