This question has been flagged
7 Replies

How do you change the logo in the upper left of the web client? I've tried changing it via the edit company information. I've also tried overwriting the /usr/share/pyshared/python2.7/openerp/addons/base/res/res_company_logo.png file.

No luck in either scenario I'm using 7 on Ubuntu

Discard
Best Answer

I'm assuming you mean the Company logo on the top left hand corner (your question title says right).

Settings >> Companies >> [company] >> Edit >> [replace logo]

Discard
Author

I tried that. The company profile has the updated logo but it doesn't change upper left logo.

Best Answer

Clear the cache and reload the page. Or if in Chrome open an incognito window and try again. Your logo should be there.

Discard

Ctrl+F5 works too in Firefox and Chrome.

Best Answer

C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenERP 7.0-20130425-232458\Server\server\openerp\addons\web\static\src\img

change the path according to your openERP location

in the img folder change logo2 to your company logo.

Discard

This works, but I had to change logo.png, not logo2

Author Best Answer

I'm using 7 on Ubuntu

Discard

Answers are not the correct place clarifications of the original question. You should edit your original question. Please learn about and respect forum protocol.

Best Answer

Which version of OpenERP -WebClient are you using???? 6.0, 6.1 or 7.0

Discard

This is not an answer and should have been put in the comments are of the original question. Please learn about and respect forum protocol.

Best Answer

If you are using OpenERP 7.0 then try to replace image files with your files in 7.0/server/install/ maybe that way you can change your logo.

Discard
Best Answer

Following solution worked for me:

C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenERP 7.0-20130425-232458\Server\server\openerp\addons\web\static\src\img

change the path according to your openERP location

in the img folder change logo2 to your company logo.

Discard