This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Is it possible to increase (or decrease) the sale price on all products ?

Or better within a catagory (like all products) So with this option I would like to increase all sales prices with +- 1,5% and round to 1.00 Euro's. It would be handy if percentage and rounding is selectable ;-)

Discard
Best Answer

Given your question and your remark that you do not want to use pricelists, the following options are available:

1. Manually update all records
  2. Use a script to update the products, with the given rules about increase and rounding.
  3. Create a new table, store the price and date in it, and use this to get the price of the product. This also requires you to modify product.product, in order to get the price from the new table instead of the product itself.

Option 3 is the best solution if you want to keep a history, but also needs the most mdifications.

Discard
Author

about option 2, a script, is this something which has to be done ''within'' openerp ? [like a change in the python source]. Or can you run scripts for the client side ?

You can run scripts from outside of openERP. You use the XMLRPC connection to do the things you want. You can even script the pressing of buttons, by calling the correct methods. At the moment I am in the process of importing orders into openERP, and also validating the sale and even creating the needed invoice.

Best Answer

You can configure Pricelist --> Pricelist Versions --> Pricelist Items for this. Select the category and configure rounding, margins, etc. as per your need with Based on as Public Price.

Thanks, Priyesh Solanki

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks Priyesh,

But this is not the right solution. Our company (like others) work with a gross sales prices. Pricelist are discounted from the [product]-[sale price]. So I realy need to update the [sale price] in the [product view]

best regards Andre

Discard