This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Team,

I am trying to print Invoice on A4/ 2 size page or A6 size..

Just changing the Page format in settings doesnt work.. It does not align the Invoice feilds properly. and does not srink fonts/ size on invoice felds in proportion..

Please help me with this ??

Do I need to change all Invoice template with font change and reduce font for every invoice field.. This may not be correct solution I guess..

Please help with best solution on printing Invoice/ Sale order on A6 format

Appreciate support on the same.

Discard
Best Answer

make sure you have chnaged the correct reports paper format, and obviously check your printer. odoo supports all paperformats given on settings.

Discard
Author

Yes, Thats done but the fonts on Invoice become over small and not in proportion to that of A4 page..

The Invoice felds, etc are readable on A4 but when the target page is reduced.. the fonts become too small and not properly readable..

Do I need to change fonts in Invoice template to make it look proper.. ? But that doesnt sound great option..

Best Answer

Hi,

You have to configure your printer also. Change the paper format setting according to A5 or A6. And load the corresponding paper (A5 or A6) format in the printer back. 

Hope it will help.

Discard
Author

Yes, Thats done but the fonts on Invoice become over small and not in proportion to that of A4 page..

The Invoice felds, etc are readable on A4 but when the target page is reduced.. the fonts become too small and not properly readable..

Do I need to change fonts in Invoice template to make it look proper.. ? But that doesnt sound great option..