This question has been flagged
7 Replies

I had install asterisk click2dail module from odoo apps for Odoo 8 Version, I had also configure the asterisk server details , once i click on test connection server for asterisk is also show connection successfully done,

Now i go to customer and create one customer with valid telephone no and mobile no and save that

Now once i click on dial button which is availabe with mobile or telephone fields its display msg "Unhook your ringing phone' and after few second its display "Problem in the request from OpenERP to Asterisk. Here is the error message: [Errno 110] Connection timed out".

I had configure all the thing properly but why i am not able to call on particular no,

can any one help .

Discard

Do you have an extension configured for your Odoo user in Settings/Users/Users//Telephony ?

Author

Yes i had done the extension configuration in Settings/Users/Users//Telephony

Ok, my apologies if this sounds like a stupid question, but you did pick up your extension phone to initiate the call right?

Also, did this error appear even after picking up the phone?

Best Answer

We have integration of Asterisk based pbx like FreePBx, issabel etc with Odoo all version with advances features like click to call, call pp up , call reporting and auto dialers,predictive dialer, Voice Broadcasting for for free .

Check out : http://astercti.techextension.com
You can download it from here
https://astercti.techextension.com/installation
If you are interested than reply me.

Regards
TechExtension Team
Email: astercti@techextension.com

#campaign #autodialer #marketing #free #asterisk #odoo

Discard
Best Answer

Problem in the request from OpenERP to Asterisk. Here is the error message: [Errno 110] Connection timed out.

please help me now. what i need to do?

Discard
Best Answer

Hii Ashish,

I got the same error before. Astrisk connection only work in server.

My connection with astrisk is successfull.

but still i got message like "Unhook your ringing phone"  did you find any solution for that? please let me know.

Discard