This question has been flagged

Hi Guys

I'm  trying to resupply my warehouse from multiple warehouses (from the warehouse setting) => (multiple routes). But when I confirm my order it checks only my warehouse and the remaining quantity try to bring it from my first resupply warehouse even if there not much quantity there and the other warehouses still have quantity to procure

The logic behavior that I need is : check my warehouse => remaining quantity 1 : check warehouse resupply 1 => remaining quantity 2 : check warehouse resupply 2 => remaining quantity 3 : check warehouse resupply 3 => remaining quantity 4 : make a purchase order

I hope it makes sense
Thanks in advance, I appreciate your help

Discard

Hi, did you finally get answer for this?

Best Answer

Hi did you find a solution to do this? Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Resupply routes have a priority. The higher priority is prefered.
Your business logic is different than it may be needed to someone else.
For example, I may need this one:
check my warehouse => remaining quantity 1 : check warehouse resupply 1 => make a purchase order

A solution for you, that can be used, is the setting that magazine 1 is resupplied from warehouse 2, 2 from 3, etc.

If this is not acceptable, you must build your own management custom module for your logic.

Discard
Author

I was talking in a general case:

=> the one who will need to supply from one warehouse will choose one warehouse of resupply for their main warehouse.

=> the one who will need to supply from multiple warehouse will choose multiple warehouse of resupply for their main warehouse.

There is already many2many for resupply warehouses in the warehouse setting, what is the need of this multiple resupply warehouses then ?

many2many create for you possible routes but not specify routes priority

Author

Indeed, but why it gives the possibility to choose many warehouses <=> multiple procurement routes ?

Thanks for your reactivity

Resupply routes for two different products may be others.