This question has been flagged

Hi

I have a database with a classification field populated on each company. Is there a way to do a mass email to all companies with a certain classification AND all their related contacts together?

i.e. classification field on the Company record = Gold, but classification fields on the contacts is empty. i want to send the news letter to all companies but ALSO their related contacts who DO NOT have the classification field. When I do a filter for Gold companies I only get the companies back, with only a generic email address and not the contacts with their email addresses.

This is required in this context... I have over 10 000 companies in my database and each company has up to 15 contacts, my staff update the company's classification field regularly but it would be very time consuming to have to do that for each contact related to the company. Surely if a filter picks up a company record there should be a way to email all the contacts as well

If the answer is no, then is there a way to make the contacts inherit the classification fields from the company so that when I filter for mass mailing they are all included?

Thanks!

Discard

this is a great question.

You can filter customers in list view by its classification and from there use the mass email option. This was a suggestion made by Fabien P. in one comment but I don't have the link right now.

Is this still not posible?

Is there still no way to do this?