This question has been flagged

I have read various posts around this but it seems like for the sale commission module is not available yet for Odoo 9. Is this still the case? Does anyone perform any workarounds in the absence of this module. I have a team of sales people who got out and take orders and get commissions on these orders. They have a minimum price and anything sold above this amount is paid to them in commission. 

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

You can use https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/10.0/sales_commission_calculation/ and also we are creating module which will support multi users sales commission and it will be released soon.

Regards,

Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd

www.probuse.com

Discard
Best Answer

Whoever is interested in having this module, we can develop it. 

Discard
Best Answer

We just started with Odoo 10 and are missing a commission feature. Interested to team up with other companies to have such a module created. If anybody knows a solution that works with Odoo 10, be it a work-around or a module integration, please let me know. Thank you.

Discard
Best Answer

I know OCA is working on 9.0 but there is no estimate on time that I know of.  I would be willing to contribute to a bounty to speed up this process.

We are running into several issues and missing features that we can either pay to have developed or sit and wait for updates to 9.0.  I would like to get people and companies together to share the costs of getting these things accomplished.  

Discard
Best Answer

Hello. One of the solution could be to export Sales orders including Sold Unit price & Minimum Unit price. Then you could calculate the margin in Spreadsheet by Sold Unit price - Minimum Unit price=Comission in GBP.

Discard
Author

Thanks Dovydas. I was hoping for a solution within the system but yes in the interim will most likely have to do it this way.