This question has been flagged
11 Replies

From the Documentation of OpenERP 7.0:

Of course, you can access this OpenERP calendar from your smartphone. For more information about this feature, please refer to chapter ch-sync1.

The simple question is HOW can we sync any calendar or contact data?!?

There is no chapter ch-sync1!

Discard

Did you find any more information on this?

Can someone answer this simple question please? The above mentioned chapter does not exist in the documentation, so is there any documentation on the question or not?

any updates?

Author

Sorry but there are no Updates regarding this toppic at all - They did show a OpenERP Android "connector" or mobile app at the open days but there is no release date and also nothing i found on the web - until now it seems that one of the most important features of "opennes", working with other systems, is just not important for OpenERP - just my 2 cent

If this is any sort of answer to your question, the answer would appear to be the community-maintained project, which may or may not work for you. Since it's not a core module, it's DIY. Best of luck! http://help.openerp.com/question/673/where-are-the-caldav-and-crm_caldav-modules/?answer=675#post-id-675

Best Answer

There are two way available for Sync Calendar In mobile
First if you are using android phone you can install official Odoo Mobile App.'

Download Odoo CRM on Play Store 

or you can us Google calendar sync 
 if you are using latest version of odoo then you will get option of Google Sync on Calendar so with help of that you can sync calendar 

Discard

Do you use odoo app? For me odoo app is not working properly.

Best Answer

Sync calendar with google sync module and then use google calendar mobile app

Discard
Best Answer

Calendar sync (Bi-Directional) works fine with Smartphones.

We are syncing OpenERP v7 with OwnCloud.

OwnCloud syncs Contacts, Calendars und Files by standard protocols with

• Android
  • iPhone/iPad
  • Linux
  • Mac
  • Windows

It enables us also to access our files from anywhere using secure connections and have the web service under self-control.

Setup a sync Job using Talend Open Studio or contact me at martin@simplified-computing.de if you need help.

Discard
Author

Thank you Martin for your Answer but there are still some things really unclear for me:

I did setup Talend Open and i also found the OpenERP Connector Plugin for Talend Open - so i can read all the data from res.partner but id did not find a way to export / sync this with Owncloud - it seems there is no plugin for Owncloud and Talend Open - maybe you did it with some generic CALDAV CARDDAV Plugin or something but it would be very nice if you could shed some more light to the whole process!

Also the question remains how we can do this for many users?

Best Answer

I'm very interested too! That is very industry-standard feature for a calendar and contacts.

Discard