This question has been flagged

I don't know how to configure Aeroo reporting service on Winows and openERP v7. I want to know some general overview of Aeroo reporting in openERP and what I need to write (xml, rml, py or any other file) for one simple custom xls report. Can anyone tell me steps to achieve this?

Discard
Author Best Answer

This link is not valid???

Discard

Uhm, yes it is? It links to another topic but is from the alistek wiki. Maybe you should ask them for the correct link.

Hi Ludo,

I need help with openERP. I want to create new module to store informations about employees. Logic is: manager have form for input where he writes location, date_from, and date_to. Then he must add employees, one line for each, and he must write number of hours for each day. Logic is pretty same with timesheets module, but I want to make it simple. Javascript is not my problem. I have problem with manipulating insertion of data in database. I want to have table sheets which will have fields employee_id, date, amount_of_hours, location_id. For example, if manager inputs date_to-date_from=5, I need 5 edit boxes for each employee he add. And finally 5 rows in table sheets for each employee. Hope u will help me with this.

Nemanja

Subject: Re: False
To: nemanja-d@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 09:14:31 +0000

Uhm, yes it is? It links to another topic but is from the alistek wiki. Maybe you should ask them for the correct link.
--
Ludo - Neobis
Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post False
Best Answer

Follow this link:

http://www.alistek.com/wiki/index.php/Aeroo_Reports_Windows_server

On this site you will find more information about Aeroo and its usage, since Alistek are the developers of Aeroo.

Discard