This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello,

I want to insert a background image in my Odoo 11 login page, so what should I implement in my custom module.

Note: I have already seen couple of posts, but they refer to older odoo versions. In that they refer to a file "web/static/src/css/base.css". This file is not present in Odoo 11.

Kindly provide the solution for version 11 along with the files to create (within my custom module) and to change (the source code).

Thanks in advance.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello

try this below module. this will helps you.

https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/11.0/odoo_web_login/

Discard
Author

Hi Mitul,

I have already installed this odoo_web_login module, but this module requires module website and that is not my requirement. Also the odoo_web_login module changes the image according to the time zone, which makes the module quite complicated. I just want one image in the login background. I want to make the code as simple as possible.

Kindly provide suitable solution.

Thanks and regards,

Arpit

Hello, after installing this module. go to menu setting -> Technical -> Parameters -> System Parameters. set the value "False" for the paraemeter "login_form_change_background_by_hour". so it will not the background. And one more thing is that this module has not requires the website module.