This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi, In Perú we need to print the RUC (TaxID) for customersat the invoice, If we can't have this solved, we can not use OpenERP as our production system

Discard
Best Answer

Just use the customer reference field on the customer view (Sales and Purchase tab). It will print on quotations, sale orders, and invoices.

Discard

Customer reference is there for order numbers etc. If you are billing against an SO, this is not advisable. Rather create a new field to show the client Tax ID

Best Answer

You need to create an additional field - call it x_customer_vat_no on the partner. Then edit the invoice template and include your new field by adding [[ (o.partner_id.x_customer_vat_no) or removeParentNode('para') ]] into the template where you'd like to display it on the invoice. The same field will be used for suppliers and customer, as you have created it in the partner field.

Discard
Author

Thanks Richard, is there any way we can do that from the user interface?

Hi Renato

You can create the fields using by activating the developer mode, then editing the customer view and adding in the x_customer_vat_no field.

Once this is done you still need to edit the report. This is a rml file - the easiest way to edit this would be using the open office connector. On this report you can add in [[ (o.partner_id.x_customer_vat_no) or removeParentNode('para') ]] to extract the field.

Best Answer

Hello, I guess it's this one: go to customer => go to tab accounting => enter the value in the field Fiscal Position (you can check it with the button below this field), and then (here I'm not quite sure) you should have a field on your printout invoice template like: TIN : [[ (o.partner_id.vat) or removeParentNode('para') ]] Hope it helps.

Discard
Author

Thanks for the answer, maybe I forgot to mention that is v7.0. Fiscal Position under the Accounting tab is a popup field with no options, it does not allow me to put any number. Please help!

Author Best Answer

Thanks for the answer, maybe I forgot to mention that is v7.0. Fiscal Position under the Accounting tab is a popup field with no options, it does not allow me to put any number. Please help!

Discard