This question has been flagged
5 Replies

How to implement printed t-shirts BoM's, trying on MRP odoo community 10.

I'm trying to implement odoo community 10 in a small T-shirt printing and embroidery business, and I found this as a fabulous tool for any kind of business.
Perhaps, I'm stacked trying to figure out how to define my BoM's in the next situation.

We sell printed and/or embroidered t-shirts, hats, etc. defining prices as:
1. The t-shirt price is 1-11 $3, 12-150 $2, 151 or more $1.8.
2. We print minimum packs of 24 tshirts.
3. The printing price is $55 each 50 tshirts.

Example. You can buy 10 red size S tshirts, 15 M, 25 blue S. 50 total.
$100 tshirts + $55 1 ink white screen printing = $155
If you add 120 more tshirts, total 170. the price should be$306 tshirts + $165 (3 pack)1 ink white screen printing = 471 

The ideal scenario is that in both cases, odoo generates the correct manufacturing order, affecting the tshirts and ink or materials,  
Do you know if this can be done as I'm presenting this here whiteout any additional modules?
If your answer is negative, have you any advice about how adequate or adapt our work way in the way to work with odoo.
I'm very thankful that you are considering my problem.
---
José form Mexico.
(I genuinely apologize for my terrible english.
Discard
Best Answer

You can map this scenario using sale and manufacturing module. first of all you have to create individual products what you going to consume in manufacturing and after that have to create main product like red color small size t-shirt. then create the BOM for main product using other product items. ex: you consume A,B, and C to made  X. then your main product is X and BOM items are A,B and C. after creating this main product and do the right configurations, you can sell it on sale app and odoo automatically generate the manufacturing order according to the configurations and all cost and other values automatically updated. main thing is you have to do perfect configurations.

F-1.0 Main Product Configurations 

F-2 Sub Product Configuration 

F-3 BOM Configuration 

Discard
Best Answer

hello,

I'm not sure if you can use Manufacturing module to set price.

But you can use pricelist feature in sales where you can set your desired price according to product quantity

Discard
Best Answer

You can use sales, but you have to touch the code

Discard
Best Answer

In the "sale" module, go to the configurations and to the Pricing select section "Advanced pricing based on formulas" and apply the changes. Now you will see the pricelist section from here you can create the price ranges based on the quantity.

Discard
Best Answer

I see three options:

1) Pricelists (as mentioned in the previous comments) - you can set different price lists and configure them to match mentioned requirements

2) BOM in Manufacturing module - every bom product would be made out of service/ink + shirt, then product price would be set in products

3) Product Variants - add a product variant to the shirts - for example, "custom print". Then you can set the product variant price (top left corner in the product form) like "+5$ for custom print"

Discard