This question has been flagged

The following python code :

wf_service = netsvc.LocalService("workflow") wf_service.trg_validate(uid, 'account.invoice', invoiceID, 'invoice_open', cr)

can create an invoice for sale order . But there is a problem, it will send a "Invoice Created" message to specific user.

Here is the detail message:

Invoice Invoice created Administrator updated document • Administrator notified • 6 minutes ago • like

Anybody can tell me how to disable the message sending ? Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Solution 3 seems great but where is this menu ? in version 8 ?

Settings / Customization / Lower Level Object / Actions / Server Action / Auto-emailSettings / Customization / Lower Level Object/Actions/Server Action/ Auto-email

can you provide a link ?

Discard
Best Answer

For me works this way in Odoo 8, for automatic email in sale orders confirmed:

• Go to "Settings / Technical / Email / Subtypes"

• Select "Sales Order Confirmed"

• uncheck "Default" option

Discard
Best Answer

Options

1 You can go on each partner/Customer and check the box that exclude them from all notifications. This will ensure the particular client does not recieve mails from you (explained in OpenERP)
    2 you can disable the email sending settings under settings>configuration>Email (this will stop all mail SO, Delivery Order, Invoices etc)
    3 You can go to Settings>Customization>Lower Level Object>Actions>Server Action> Auto-email confirmed invoices and change "True" to "False". (This will stop auto email of invoices alone.)
Discard
Author

Thanks , I think the third way makes sense