This question has been flagged

I'm the admin/superuser of this database, but my knowledge about how exactly Odoo modules interact with each other is quite limited, so I'm asking this to get a safe and proper way to correct our inventory.

We are quite new utilizing Odoo Enterprise v11, and have no knowledge about it beforehand, so our inventory is a bit messed up. Some of our products have serial number. Often, I find a serial number has -1 quantity.

The upstream traceability would read like this:
> - Product ... SerialNumber

> -- WH/PICK/002
> -- WH/IN/001

> - Product ... SerialNumber

> -- WH/OUT/001

-- WH/PICK/001

-- WH/IN/001

We have 1-step receive from purchase order, and 2-step delivery from sales order.

I've identified the issue that the inventory manager didn't check if he is sending the correct SerialNumber in WH/PICK/001.
I've tried to return the WH/PICK/002, but sometimes this aggravates the issue further.

How can I safely remove the offending move line in WH/PICK/002? I would like this line to be removed, rather than returned to avoid making things worse.

I've also installed Accounting module, so I wonder if removing a move line also affect accounts amount (I've yet to understand how accounting in Odoo works).

Discard