This question has been flagged

Hi

Odoo 10 here.

I need to check from a list of products in a excel or csv file if they are archived in order to create a new PO.

I have the barcode and internal reference of the products and will like to bulk check the list. I tried to import the products and with the validation I am able to verify which products are not on my product database but I need to know which are active in order to create the PO.

I installed the app https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/10.0/purchase_order_import_excel/ to import POs from excel but I am struggling with the archived products.

BR

Discard

I do not understand your question/problem. If a product in the Odoo product database is archived, you can not order it anymore.

Author

This is a book store and we had a big database, so we were encouraged to archive over 13,000 products in order to reduce the memory a cpu usage, but when we make a purchase we order products that are archived and we need to re-active them. In a 300 article purchase we will like to automate in certain way the search of the state of the product.

Or should we just delete all the archived products and enter as new products back when we make the pruchase? What is the purpose of the archive state of a product?