This question has been flagged
5 Replies

In my website (mycompany.odoo.com) I change the domain name (mycompany.com), I have some problems with google search and I designed a sitemap, but I can't reemplace these, how can I change the sitemap values?    

Thanks! :)

Discard

did you clear out the cached files?

Author

Thanks for your comment

Yes, I cleaned the files

Some days ago, I deleted it, and I replaced with my new sitemap, but when I visit my website mycompany.com/sitemap.xml the previous map appears

I have a example video : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SLEy0aIb29g2yFCr8s2HUBo6o9rQP33I/view?usp=sharing

ok, it is not how it works. sitemap.xml is re-generated automatically after sometime intervals. i don't remember now. you need to poke the code to get it working properly. i don't know if any free module available for that job. in v11, Manage Pages has some features but still doesn't give full control over sitemap (not the ones I want at least).

Best Answer

Hello Cesar,

can you try after delete which is already stored Database?

if not deleted till now then follow below steps and after that try, maybe it will help you.

In order to delete the cached version of /sitemap.xml, go in the backend with technical features activated for your user, then go to Settings > Technical > Database Structure > Attachments, then in the list view, search for sitemap. Delete the /sitemap.xml record and go to website and reload the url.
Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hello, 

You can download the sitemap.xml automatically generated, modify it & upload it, so you can write the url you want. 

Thanks 

Discard