This question has been flagged
7 Replies

Hi,

I want to backup my database hosted on odoo.com before I start trying out fabrication.  Where is backup and restore?

Thanks,

Nick

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

This process was changed.

In the top menu under your username you will find "My Databases", you will find on it all databases you have.

Beside the name of the database you will find a small gear icon opens a drop down list, in this list you will find "Download". This will download a dump of the database.

Discard
Best Answer

Easiest way to backup database :

Discard
Author Best Answer

Ok, I see on the odoo.com accounts page there is a tiny arrow in the upper right corner of the relevant database.  It's a drop down menu on which can be found, 'Download Backup'.

Discard
Best Answer

i backup 

Going to "My odoo.com Account" then click "Manage My Organizations", then "Backup"

Discard

Where I find the option of "Manage Organization"?
I have to backup and restore, now cannot find any option to backup and restore database from my account.

Best Answer

I had some initial problems backing up, but now it seems to work. Its kind of tricky. You have to be logged into the database, then go to account, then manage organizations, then it will let you backup to a zip file. 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Nick

I see that you already figured it out yourself... For those interested, follow the steps below or use our tutorial How to start using Odoo? for a more visual guide on how to backup your Odoo Enterprise database (steps 6, 7 and 8).

How to backup your online database?

Make sure you have an active Odoo Enterprise account. You can check this by navigating to your Odoo Enterprise Accounts dashboard at https://accounts.odoo.com/web.

1. Log in as an administrator to your Odoo Enterprise account

2. Click the dropdown button on top of the Odoo instance that you want to backup

3. Select Subscribe OpenERP Enterprise

4. Complete the registration form and confirm your subscription

5. Navigate back to your Odoo Enterprise Accounts dashboard 

6. Click the dropdown button and you'll now see an option entitled Download backup

Discard
Best Answer

Hi !

I've been using this "Download Backup" online till last week. This week, it doesn't appear anymore in the drop down menu.
Something changed ?

Thanks.

Discard