This question has been flagged
5 Replies

Hello,

I am bit confused - tried to make field 'initially planned view' readonly, but..

1) field I am talking about is visible below:

2) problem is.. whee it is :) in the code; I was quite sure it should be where arrow in the picture below points:

unfortunaltely.. it is not. could anyone advice from where this field goes? and where to look for its properties o make it, for example, read-only?

regards

Tomasz

Discard
Author

seems it is not in 'edit formview' as shown above, but when I chose 'fields view get' it is there:

<field name="planned_hours" widget="float_time" on_change="1" modifiers="{}"/>

It seems to be little bit too much for me - maybe somebody can explain why it looks/works like this? and how to edit (form? other thing?) to have this field (initially planned hours, 'planned_hoours') possible to be set as read only (one scenario) and being readonly for user while readwrite for manager?

regards

Tomasz

Best Answer

You can find it in addons/project/project_view.xml, then please look on
record_id="view_task_form2",

<field name="planned_hours" widget="float_time"   groups="project.group_time_work_estimation_tasks"      on_change="onchange_planned(planned_hours)"/>

and to make this field readonly give readonly="1"

You told that the field is not visible in the edit form view, and it is visible in form as well as in form view get. So you please refresh the page and check whether it is still showing in form view get and in the form

Discard
Author

hello,

thank you for your post - as it shed some light, let me highlight details. there is no such .xml in path you've mentioned (maybe you refer to other odoo than 10)?, but I've found:

- file ./addons/project/views/project_views.xml

- file as above has line:

<group>

<field name="project_id" domain="[('active', '=', True)]" context="{'default_use_tasks':1}"/>

<field name="user_id"

class="o_task_user_field"

options='{"no_open": True}'/>

<field name="legend_blocked" invisible="1"/>

<field name="legend_normal" invisible="1"/>

<field name="legend_done" invisible="1"/>

</group>

- unfortunately still no line seen in 'fields view get' (line: <field name="planned_hours" widget="float_time" on_change="1" modifiers="{}"/>)

- finally I've run search over filesystem for files with text "field name="planned_hours" widget="float_time" on_change="1"" inside - and.. it gave no result :(

so still, could anyone advice where from comes line " <field name="planned_hours" widget="float_time" on_change="1" modifiers="{}"/> " visible in 'fields view get'?

regards

Tomasz

Best Answer

Tomasz Serwanzki,

by applying below code,the planned hours field will become readonly

<record id="project_task_form2_inherited" model="ir.ui.view">
<field name="name">project.task.form2.inherited</field>
<field name="model">project.task</field>
<field name="inherit_id" ref="hr_timesheet.view_task_form2_inherited" />
<field eval="2" name="priority"/>
<field name="arch" type="xml">
<field name="planned_hours" position="attributes">
<attribute name="readonly">1</attribute>
</field>
</field>
</record>
Discard
Author Best Answer

..and.. finally got it :) there is a need to take a look at 'inherited views' - seems this field is edited there. I was able to make it read only and it works :)

now it is second step - I woul dlike to have this field to be:

- read only for users, but

- readwrite for project manager

could anyone advice how to manage access rights to particular field?

regards

Tomasz

Discard