This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi!

Hi all

I have a question because this is my situation, I have an e-commerce store and an ebay store. I am selling the products separately in these two stores and I want to unify it in order to control the stock of everything. The problem is that I sell the products by brand, that is, I have product A and it is valid for brands X, Y, Z but I need product stock A, I have been talking about connectors for ebay and ecommerce but I need to know if I have to treat the product A separately by brands and then there is some way to group the stock in odoo or if I have to treat the product as one when referencing it through the SKU. Can someone help me with this? Thank you all very much in advance.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, 

I'm not quite clear about the issue you have, but from what I understood, I would treat this the following way:

- in Odoo I would keep product A as a single SKU with it's total stock

- in Ebay this product is sold under Brand X - and it's the matter of connector to match product Brand X from eBay to Product A in Odoo

- on e-commerce store (it's not Odoo native, right?) this product is sold under Brand Y - and there should be a separate connector between Odoo and this e-commerce store engine which should also match product Brand Y with Product A in Odoo.

Sorry in advance if I understood your question incorrectly. Let me know if I can be of any more help.

Thanks!

Discard