This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi, is there any module that synchronizes Openerp 7.0 contacts with google Contacts?

Regards Marcelo

Discard
Best Answer

Hi everyone!

Indeed, with Zapier you could do a one-way sync. You could even "fake" a two way sync, if you would add triggers to both sides: Trigger1 - add new contact from Google Contacts to Odoo, Trigger2 - add new contact from Odoo to Google Contacts.

However, this is not ideal as any updates to existing contacts will not be synced between the two apps. Here at PieSync we just released an integration with Odoo, meaning it is now possible to sync contacts 2-way and in real time between Odoo and Google Contacts (we currently support 40+ apps for 2-way sync).

This means that any new contacts and/or updates to existing contacts will be synced immediately. Here's more information about the integration: http://www.piesync.com/odoo/

Hope this helps,

Grega

Discard
Best Answer

I would also like to have an answer on this

Regards, Stephane

Discard
Best Answer

I also would like ot know if there is possibility to do that. So far the only way I see is manual export/import functionality :(, but that is not the case.

Discard
Best Answer

I don't think something like this is possible. I may be wrong though...

What I did to achieve something similar is to make a zapier.com connector between OpenERP and Google contacts.

When OpenERP makes a "new record", google contacts makes a "new contact". I selected my OpenERP customer module in the Zapier config (The table is named "Partner"). I filled in the rows I wanted to export from OpenERP to Google contacts and I started the job. It works just fine.

The problem is that this is only a one way sync from OpenERP to google contacts. A better integration solution would be much better but this is better than nothing. I hope I helped someone with this.

Discard