This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi,

I found out Odoo is not creating exchange gains or losses for partial payments. Only at the time of full payment Odoo is calculating the exchange difference. This is creating  serious headache for the user, when they see aged payable, receivable, partner ledger, general ledger, etc exchange rate is not considered. This is giving the users wrong information about the payments they have made.

SAP have an option to do this via SPRO ->Financial Accounting (New) ->Financial Accounting Global Settings (New) ->Global Parameters for Company Code->Currencies ->Indicate Currency Differences for Partial Payments.

Is Odoo considering to change this behaviour or is there any module developed for this issue?

Discard
Best Answer

I have the same issue... any update?

Discard
Best Answer

AFAIK, Odoo cannot guess if the difference is coming from a difference in the exchange rate or the fact that the customer didn't pay the full amount.

I haven't checked but you can try with bank statement(first visible two fields on bank statement lines , currency and amount in currency then perform you case by filling amount and currency)

Discard
Best Answer

I too face the same Issue... 

Did anyone solve this problem ???

Discard
Best Answer

any updates??

did you solve the problem?

Discard