This question has been flagged
5 Replies

I'm running odoo 9 on my own server.  Realize the documentation is new, but even searching for this information I'm coming up short.

Really trying to set the system up so that as the cost of our materials changes, odoo will update the pricing on all of the products. I know I'm not doing right, but can't seem to find any videos or guides on how to properly configure odoo for this.

I know part of the issue is that there is the cost field, but then their is the cost of receiving the actual product from your vendor... which I know is part of FIFO and accounting.  But how all this works together with pricelists is lost on me. 

Discard

what you mean is, you want to update cost price of product when we manufacture based on BOM. Am I correct?

Author

Yes that's what I'm looking for... I've read that right now you can create a BOM and get a cost report. I've also seen some older plugins for previous oDoo versions that say they automatically update product cost based on the BOM. But I don't see instructions or videos for making the latter work with v9

for information, are you using community edition Odoo?

Author

yes community edition

have you checked my Answer??,

Best Answer

Hi,

Please check the module " Product extension to track sales and purchases "

Product extension. This module adds:

Computes standard price from the BoM of the product with a button on the product variant based on the materials in the BoM and the work centers. It can create the necessary accounting entries when necessary.

Click Here

Hope this helps.

Discard

Hi! I have installed the module and see a new field for standard price in the BoM form. However, the price is zero. How do I trigger a calculation?

Cheers!

km