This question has been flagged
4 Replies

I'm looking for explanations on order planning in MRP. I created a work center, and specify to it a working time from Monday to Friday, 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 18h00.

When i create a sale order, the manufacturing order and work center corresponding is planned for sunday ! So i specified this sunday as a closing day for the working time but it continue to schedule next manufacturing orders the sunday ... Is this feature not yet implemented in OpenERP ? (and why not give the option to specify all saturdays and sundays as closing days ?)

Thank you

Edit: I found that work orders obey to working time so the problem only concerns Manufacturing Orders.

Discard

+1 I have had this issue too, I posted about it on the old forum but received no response (http://forum.openerp.com/forum/topic36467.html). I suspect that it is just broken, and not much is being done about it.

Why not report a bug on launchpad?

Author Best Answer

5 years later, this behaviour is still the same, and seems normal as the date on the Manufacturing Order is the date requested by the customer ... =)

Discard
Best Answer

We found the same problem.

Discard