This question has been flagged
5 Replies

Hi, In a multi companies, I created a user qith full acces right in a many company. But this one can't validate invoice this is the error message "The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator. (Document type: Account, Operation: read)" .

Can't somebody pleaase help me. Thanks in advance

Discard
Best Answer

Hi I have the same problem and I fix.

Please, check if you have permission for write the Journal you choose when you create the invoice.

Because this Problem can come for this.

You can test if it is the problem, just:

1. creating a new Journal from the same Account with the problem.

2. And after try to create a new invoice, choose the Journal you create, and validate.

If it is no working, try to check who get the permission for the old Journal.

I hope help you!

Discard
Best Answer

From my own, i think it's from far too easy to say "It's a bug!". Before giving you a path to find your solution, it will be good to know what you call "full rights" because all i see in the message sent by openerp is just:" hey guy, you're trying to access something you are not permit to". Simply said: " hi friend just go check the Access List Control (ACL) located under Settings >> Technical >> Security >> Access List Control and see if the group your user belongs to has the permission to validate invoice. Document: Account mean , Operation : Read mean that your user just have the right to see things related to Accounting but can not yet modify nor create anything there. So go check your ACL related to "Account" and you will find that it is not a bug but a misconfiguration.

Best regards!

Discard
Best Answer

in addition to @Techno Geek solution you might need to replace the domain rule with

[(1,'=',1)]
Discard
Best Answer

Kindly try following option to fix this problem: 

error-1:
The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.
(Document type: account.account, Operation: read)

Solution: Record Rules : Account - Account Multi company - permission : Read

After solving this error you may get another error:

error-2:
The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.
(Document type: Journal Item, Operation: write)

Solution: Record Rules : Journal - Journal Multi company - permission : Write

Discard
Best Answer

It is a bug in res.partner.py that is already patched. The patch is not in the regular downloads of the software yet AFAIK. Bug number 1073087 (Launchpad)

Discard
Author

OK thanks. So where I can find the patch?

I entered 1073087 into Google and the first link was to the bug report, with a DIFF file you can look at. https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+bug/1073087

I am also facing same problem, but when i use this module, bug was not resolved, Pleas help me

HI, i have he same problem , did u find a solution for it?