This question has been flagged

I am wondering if it is possible with some tweaking or if an extra module is required to complete what I am wanting in Odoo 8..I am starting up a mobile computer repair business and would like to be able to create customers from the backend and also from the details provided from the contact form on the website.With these customers I would like to be able to assign technicians to attend appointments out at the customers address and for this to be reflected in each technicians calendar.The technician should be able to print off job sheets that are partially filled out to take with them to the appointment and only have to write out the time spent and any products sold and work out the totals to be manually entered into the backend at the end of the day.The customers account must keep a record of all of these transactions as well as have fields for how many computers/devices they have and what work was completed on each.I would also like to be able to schedule reminder emails/calls for the next service.

Please let me know if this is possible and if you can help or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Robert Egan,

You can easily manage the appointments for your technicians with the help of the module Odoo Website Appointment Management System.

It helps the customer to book an appointment on their own from the website and make payment either before confirmation of appointment or after the appointment depending on the configuration set by the admin.

Features of the module:

1. Website Appointment Management System helps the customer to book an appointment from the website.

2. This module helps the customer to search for an appointee and check their time slots.

3. The customer can book an appointment with an Appointment Date and a Time Slot.

4. Admin can set whether a customer can make payment before the appointment confirmation or after the appointment.

5. Admin can approve or reject the appointment created by customers.

6. General information of Appointee can be seen by customers while finding appointees on the website.

7. Facility of mail reminder to customers before the date of appointment.

8. Facility of email notification to the customer on approval of the appointment.

You can also checkout the user guide of the module Odoo Website Appointment Management System.

Regards

--

Webkul
Anisha Bahukhandi
Technical Content Writer (ODOO)

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd.Contact : India (+91)-9870284067 USA (+1)-9143531684  
Address H-28, ARV Park, Sector 63 ,
Noida-201301 (U.P.) 
India (Branch Office)

Facebook - Webkul  Twitter - Webkul  Youtube - Webkul Ticket Support - Webkul
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disseminate, copy, distribute, or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system.
Discard
Best Answer

Yes, this is possible. You should get particularly familiar with projects, project issues and helpdesk. See these modules for example: https://apps.openerp.com/apps/modules?series=8.0&search=Helpdesk

Discard