This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Is there any way to integrate attendance with payslip or would I have to create custom module?

My target is to - keep track employees attendance. If any employee is absent (with out leave request) on any day the system will be able to calculate deduction for the absent days. The deduction will reflect on payslip and will be deducted from gross salary.

Is there any way to achieve this? 

Discard
Author Best Answer

Is there any solution for this?

Discard
Best Answer

Sometime system attendance got problem (technical glitch). For me attendance system only for monitoring if the employee absent or not. This is just for reference. Sometimes they come to worrk but they are unable to key in the attendance (for example company black out), computer exploded, odoo system crash. So, it's better that they do request leave manually whether a sick leave or unpaid leave that can have effect on the Payslip.

Discard
Best Answer

As of now there is no integration between those two modules. But, yes there is the integration between holiday management and payroll modules. And, yes we must build a custom module for integrating attendances with payslip module. Thanks! 

Discard