This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello everyone,

Once again I got stock with mailjet. They are removing the message id from the headers of a returning emails. Therefore Odoo doesn't recognize them. Now mailjet is asking to deliver a log like this:

"S: 220 smtp.example.com ESMTP Postfix C: HELO relay.example.com S: 250 smtp.example.com, I am glad to meet you C: MAIL FROM: S: 250 Ok C: RCPT TO: S: 250 Ok C: RCPT TO: S: 250 Ok C: DATA S: 354 End data with. C: From: \"Bob Example\" C: To: Alice Example C: Cc: theboss@example.com C: Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:02:43 -0500 C: Subject: Test message C: C: Hello Alice. C: This is a test message with 5 header fields and 4 lines in the message body. C: Your friend, C: Bob C:. S: 250 Ok: queued as 12345 C: QUIT S: 221 Bye {The server closes the connection}"

I couldn't see or find it where to get this type of log? I am checking the live log but it's not there. Does anyone can help me, pls?

Thanks,

Emir.

Discard

Hello Emir,

We are looking to use MailJet as a solution for mass mail, I can see you have had a bit of trouble with MailJet from both of your questions.

Did you manage to get MailJet to work or did you use another solution?

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Author Best Answer

Hi Jack,

It was a nightmare but at the end I cleared things out for my side.

Firstly, I manages to set up default sender which was catchall@.... This was done by MailJet technician

The second problem solved by using Zimbra for inbound.

So overall my set-up is Outbound is MailJet and Inbound is Zimbra.

My advise:

Before you setup anything with MailJet, communicate with Mailjet (via opening a ticket) and tell them what are you going to do and if you are ok with the answer, I'd say go ahead.

Be aware that their customer service is not good at all. Recently I asked to receive a notification email which contains daily undelivered emails. It's been 4 months and still no reply.

Result, good customer service is key here, Mailjet or Mailchimp doesn't matter they all do the job but when you need them, they must come back to you respectable time period.

I hope I answered your question(s) :).

Good weekend.

Discard

Hello Emir,

Thank you so much for this, it is greatly appreciated.

You have a good weekend too.