This question has been flagged
5 Replies

i have installed following modules:

product_variant_multi, product_variant_multi_advanced, product_variant_selection, sale_product_variant_selection..

Using this modules i am able to create product variants as follows

Product : Shirt

Dimension Types (Values) : Size (S,M,L), Colour (Blue, Green)

Product : Pant

Dimension Types (Values) : Waist (32, 34, 36)

Now when i try to select the product from sales order / quotations, after selecting the "Shirt" from template, The dimension types filed is displaying "Size, Colour, Waist".

Is there anyway i could filter the dimension types, so that it will display only "Size and Colour" for the template "Shirt"

Discard

I need to install these module as well but I am stuck at the product_variant_multi phases, are you using Ubuntu ? did you download OpenERP from : lp:openobject-server/7.0 server repository ? did you download product_variant_multi from "lp:openobject-addons/extra-6.0" or the "lp:openobject-addons/extra-trunk" ? thank you very much in advance for any information on these matters.

@xiaolong97427, you are not helping at all with your comment, better ask a new question to add all those issues you're having, that way you will, maybe, get some help.

@xiaolong97427 you should correct some error in this module product_variant_mlulti to work. if you need i can help you

Best Answer

drop the dimention Waist form the configuration of your Shirt product template & regenerate the products again

Discard