This question has been flagged
9 Replies

Is there a Business Partner Activity Statement that can shows partner invoices, credit notes and payments overdue payment and postdated checks?

Discard

Goto : Account>>Bank and cash>> Bank Statement. Make sure you have given access to user for account manager. than you can see this menu.

Ohk @jc . I think there is only one option for statement in openerp that is bank statement. if you come to know regarding another statement than please let me know. :)

Author Best Answer

The partner ledger is the answer to this.
choose a partner > click print button > Select Partner Ledger
enter the correct option and you will get what is needed

Discard
Best Answer

HI, For Print customer statement you can take a below link

Print customer account statement in Odoo

Hope It Helps !!!

Discard
Best Answer

I think on basic setup odoo includes 3 reports which can be generated from customer profile as well.

Discard
Best Answer

On odoo8, There are 2 reports which may satisfy your requirement:

1. Select the customer using the menu Sales -> Customers -> [Choose customer]

2. Click the Print dropdown and select either: Due Payments OR Partner Ledger

I think the Partner Ledger is more complete in terms of Customer Statement ie, it shows invoices as well as payments received. If this doesn't satisfy your requirement, you would have to create a new report based on the Partner Ledger and adjust it to make it more customer friendly.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello, The partner ledger produces a report that cannot be sent to the partner as it is only intended for internal use. Is there anything else?

Discard

True! partner ledger is too complicated for most of our partners.

Best Answer

You could edit the partner ledger report or duplicate the logic to a new report.

Discard