This question has been flagged
5 Replies

Dear all

have a nice day ... Is it supported in odoo to expense stockable products; & this expense shall affect Qty on hand & stock valuation & create a journal entry for this transaction.

Example:-

In hospitals the main warehouse keep tracks of disinfectant products (E.X betadine) & resupply all departments in the hospital with this product to use internally ...How can user 

Discard

Hi Osama...Do you have/got solution for this?

Best Answer

Assuming you have setup your Inventory to be value in real-time (perpetual):

• Create a Customer called 'Internal Use'.  You will use this Customer to sell to yourself.  Optionally create a pricelist that sets all items to $0.00.

• Sell items to yourself as 'Internal Use' at a $0.00 price.

This leverages the standard Sales Order --> Deliver Order --> Invoice workflow in Odoo and means you sell, deliver and invoice yourself the same way you do a regular Customer.

The Journal Entries for a Customer Sale are:

STJ/2016/0001 represents the credit to Inventory and the debit to Inventory AR clearing.

INV/2016/0001 represents the debit from inventory AR clearing and the credit to Inventory AR clearing; the debit to Sales and the credit to Expenses/COGS. 

The Journal Entries for an Internal Use Sale are:

STJ/2016/0002is the same entry.

INV/2016/0002 only charges the value of the Inventory to Expenses/COGS.

Discard
Author

Thanks Ray

I was just need to make sure that this fetcher not supported by odoo,

this work around is very useful ...thanks for ur recommendations.

I think I'll customize it from scratch.

Regards

Best Answer

مساء الخير سيد اسامة 

هل تم معالجة هذه المشكلة عن طريق الحل اعلاه ام لا

Discard
Best Answer

I tried it with the following settings and working fine for me. Please check it let me know if you have any concern.

Discard