_name = 'product.product'
    _inherit = 'product.product'

def test(self, cr, uid, ids, field_names=None, arg=None, context=None):
        result = {}
        if not ids: return result

context['only_with_stock'] = True

for id in ids:
            context['product_id'] = id
            location_obj = self.pool.get('stock.location')
            result[id] = location_obj.search(cr, uid, [('usage', '=', 'internal')], context=context)

return result

_columns = {
        'test': fields.function(test, type='one2many', relation='stock.location', string='Stock by Location'),
    }

product_product()

and:

<openerp>
    <data>

<act_window
            context="{'product_id': active_id, 'only_with_stock': True}"
            id="act_stock_product_location_open"
            name="Stock by Location"
            res_model="stock.location"
            src_model="product.product"/>

<record id="nfx_view_normal_procurement_locations_form" model="ir.ui.view">
            <field name="name">nfx_product.normal.procurement.locations.inherit</field>
            <field name="model">product.product</field>
            <field name="inherit_id" ref="stock.view_normal_procurement_locations_form"/>
            <field name="arch" type="xml">
                <group name="lot" position="before" version="7.0">
                    <group string="Locations" attrs="{'invisible': [('type', '=', 'service')]}" groups="base.group_user">
                        <field name="test" nolabel="1" context="{'product_id': active_id, 'only_with_stock': True}">
                            <tree string="Stock Location">
                                <field name="complete_name"/>
                                <field name="stock_real"/>
                                <field name="stock_virtual" invisible="'product_id' not in context"/>
                            </tree>
                        </field>
                    </group>
                </group>

</field>
        </record>

</data>
</openerp>

The test() function works well. It creates a one2many field with the stock locations. The complete_name field in the treeview is ok but the stock_real and stock_virtual fields are empty(0.00). I think because this fields calls _product_value() from stock/stock.py and _product_value() needs the product_id passed in the context. But it is not passed.

image description

What I'm doing wrong?

Discard
Best Answer

I wish this may help you:

<field name="test" nolabel="1" context="{'default_product_id': active_id, 'default_only_with_stock': True}">

Regards,

Discard

This worked like a charm. adding default_ before the field name eg default_product_id instead of product_id. Same can also be used to pass context in "create and edit" pop up as seen in the hr_expense.view_expenses_form view where groups_ref fields are set by context. if you try to create a new user from the expense form, some access right groups are automatically set.

Author Best Answer

I have found the solution. The right way is indeed:

<field name="test" nolabel="1" context="{'product_id': active_id, 'only_with_stock': True}">

but there is a bug in OpenERP 7. The context is not passed. The bug is fixed and needs to be released. You can see and follow the fix here:

https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openerp-web/7.0-opw-584668-cpa

On this page you can see the modifications and fix it youself until the oficial fix is released.

Discard

I have tried to download this branch and use it as my web folder, updated all the modules of my database, but it doesn't resolve the problem... Am I supposed to install all of OpenERP once more ?

Best Answer

Pls. try with line <field name="test" nolabel="1" context="{'product_id': active_id, 'only_with_stock': True}" options="{"always_reload": True}">

Discard
Author

sorry, no difference...

Best Answer

With the line

<field name="test" nolabel="1" context="{'product_id': id, 'only_with_stock': True}">

you try to set the "product_id" to id. In this case the field id must be part of your view. Try to add an invisible field with the id:

<field name="id" invisible="1"/>
Discard

Hi, you can use active_id instead of id, with active_id, no need to add a field id invisible. Bye

Author

both not working... :-(

Author

I thought id was right because id is given in the URL...

Strange, the view is correct, since I saw this also in the account-addon. The problem must be in the function. You should remove method=True from the definition since this was only for v6.0. what is the value of the context within your function?

Author

my function test is working well. It has the product_id in the context. The problem is the context is not passed to the fields <field name="stock_real"/> and <field name="stock_virtual"/>.

try to remove method=True. Please update your question, because there you are using the field "test" and not "stock_real"

Author

I'm sorry, I have tested it again. My function test don't get's the product_id passed in the context too. As you can see above the product_id is added to the context from ids. So the search in my function test is working well but because the product_id is not passed from <field name="test" nolabel="1" context="{'product_id': id( or active_id), 'only_with_stock': True}">, the sub fields <field name="stock_real"/> and <field name="stock_virtual"/> don't has the product_id in their context...

Author

method=True removed. Has no effect too... :-(

Ok. I would just try <field name="stock_real" context="{'product_id': parent.id}"/>

Author

no, don't work too. I even have tried <field name="stock_real" context="{'product_id': 49}"/> with no effect...

Then I do not have any ideas. Maybe it is not possible in that special case where the fields of one2many objects are also function fields which require the context