This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I trying to print all products name in Arabic instead of English in POS Receipt.

1. I set customer language as Arabic in `res.partner` table, but it didn't work.

Is there any solution to use the Multilanguage feature in POS receipt?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,
If you are looking to get the POS ticket in Arabic, load the translation for the Arabic language and switch the customer language to Arabic.

Now if you log in the POS you can see the product names in Arabic. (make sure that the translation for the products are loaded in DB)

Thanks

Discard
Author

Thanks, Niyas. have a doubt, 'and switch the customer language to Arabic.' , you mean login user or customer.

If i switch the language of login user the whole system will switch, this is not i want. I need to translate receipt only.

It's a mistake. It's users language, if you change the user language it will change entire system, if you need only the pos ticket we have to check some other ways

Author

Do you have any idea where the translations are happening? I searched entire `point_of_sale` module. But no luck. Thanks.

Best Answer

Hi, you don't need to install a third-party application. Odoo is already providing you for free.

just follow the given steps below:
Dashboard > Apps > Search “Saudi” > Install “Saudi Arabia - Accounting” and Saudi Arabia - POS”

Discard
Best Answer

If you want to use several languages in your Odoo to print based on customer reference then i can recommend this module for you.

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/10.0/pos_receipt_multi_lang/

Discard