This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello, I am implementing Accounting and Finance Module for my office as far as legal reporting section is concerned it's quiet satisfactory but why there in no reporting option of Cash flow statement? Am I missing it somewhere or I should install a new module if new module from where and how please help me in this.

Regards.

Discard
Best Answer

It is missing and we are working on it. It will hopefully be available in OpenERP 8 if we find the time to finish and merge it. Feel free to contact us if you want to contribute and make sure it will happen; there is not much left to do.
__
OpenERP US

Discard
Author

Thank you so much for your response Fabrice Henrion:) Is there any way to customize Reports? like If i can generate my own new report named cash flow statements is that possible if possible then how?

There are 6 different report engines (RML, SXW, Webkit, GSpreadsheet, Pentaho, Aeroo). Pick the one you feel the most comfortable with. Documentation for RML/SXW is on https://doc.openerp.com/6.1/developer/05_reports/ . For the rest, you will have to search online to find documentation.

Best Answer

现金流量表是没办法的了。

Discard