This question has been flagged

Impacted versions: 14 Enterprise

Steps to reproduce:

1. Install Inventory Application
  2. Go to Inventory > Reporting > Inventory Report (Expand any record and select)
  3. On select any record it should visible Action button, but here in mobile version it's not visible.

Current behavior: Action/Print section not visible in list view in odoo mobile application

Expected behavior: Action/Print section should visible on select any record in list view.

Video/Screenshot link (optional):

https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/70210

Anyone have any idea about this?
Discard

Hey just a question, are you sure that you can see the print option if you access the record via the desktop, just make sure it's not something rights related.

Author

Hi Divyesh,

I have checked every possibility. If you can check mobile application for odoo.sh account then you can find actual problem.

Did you ever figure out how to add this back in? This has been frustrating me for so long. All of the incremental 14.x saas added the action button back but 14.0 self-hosted enterprised is hosed on such basic functionality.

Author

Hello Everyone,

Finally i found it's issue in odoo enterprise and i fixed it by creating custom addon. If anyone need help then write me at: hareshkansara00@gmail.com

Best Answer
got to /web_enterprise/static/src/xml/control_panel.xml
add <ActionMenus t-if="props.actionMenus and props.actionMenus.items"
t-props="props.actionMenus"
/> in to class o_cp_bottom_left

Discard