This question has been flagged
1 Reply

second time. the original post disappeared 

((How can i make Phone Number or Mobile Number a mandatory field (case sensitive)
odoo accept multi-contacts in same phone number i have about 5 thousand customer anually i need to search/filter by mobile number also don't want to allow sales persons to double the work the online team did odoo allow entery of the customer, vendor twice even when its same phone number must adapt it as a case sensitive the same way for email also after localaisation its not predicting that there are 3 different mobile service provider this point must be developed in coming versions))

Discard

Please ask clear and concise questions, one by one. Do not mix different topics. Use examples when appropriate.

Author

what is not clear in the question ?

i belive you don't have answer

instead you remove the quesion !

there is no way here to upload photos for examples

the point i highlight is clear

phone number, or mobile number (in Cusomer, Vendor) Template is not mandatory field and looking for someone advice about it

i will repost it again

If all you want to know is how to make a field mandatory, then please phrase your title and your question accordingly, please.

Best Answer

You can set fields mandatory in the data model (Python code) or in the corresponding QWeb view only. In the latter case use the attribute "required", see this thread for example: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/how-can-i-make-form-fields-required-in-odoo-12-0-158664

Discard
Author

Thanks alot

i did tried through Studio App

changed the field to required it looks mandatory now

thanks again