This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi folks!

Please, I need to know the main folder ( main directory ) of odoo, to call it like this: localhost:8069/images/company.jpg -->maindirectory/images/company.jpg . Where is it?

Or where is this folder located: localhost:8069/web/binary/company_logo  ?????

Many, many Thanks!!!! Kind regards!

Michel

Discard
Best Answer

If you are looking for changing the logos then you might need to look at following locations:

Image location for Main login page rootfolder/addons/web/static/src/img/logo2.png. This is common for each database.

Image location for the screen after login - rootfolder/addons/web/binary/company_logo. This you can change from the company profile in the settings menu as well. This is database specific.

Discard
Best Answer

Thank you so much. it helped me a lot :)

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Amits,

thanks for your answer! But .jpg is only an example.

in the strukture of folder you have for exaple a tree like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Odoo 8.0\server\openerp\report

Wich folder is the called folder in the example above: localhost:8069/images/company.jpg?????

Thanks!

Michel

Discard

I have not tested that. I think while designing report either you might be giving fix path of the logo/image in the server directory structure or it will pick company image. I think you should check how Invoices are designed and how are these picking the company logo.