This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I was wondering if anyone was aware of a module or separate program that can format my quickbooks export to match the formatting that odoo needs for an import. The only modules I have been able to find on the odoo app store are connectors for quickbooks online which I don't use. I am currently on QB Pro 2011 data can be exported to CSV or XLS.

Any help is greatly appreciated thank you!!!

Discard

Please share your QB sample data, so we can assist you

Best Answer

Please find the data migration plan. You will need to export the following data from QuickBooks:

• List of Customers

• List of Suppliers

• List of Products  

• Stock levels

• Import of outstanding balances (accounts receivable/payable)

Export data from QuickBooks in CSV as Odoo only accepts a CSV files format. So if you export data in an Excel file, you simply need to convert this file to CSV file.

Data mapping might be complicated if you are using Odoo for the first time. I have added 2 templates for your over here.

1. Customer import template example

2. Product import template example

Once your templates are ready, go to Odoo -> Go to a list of Records (Customers, etc) -> Click on import -> Check the data mapping -> Click on test import -> then 'Import'. You will get an error message in case there is something wrong with your template.

Regards,

Adrian

QuickBooks Cloud Consultant

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, Thanks for posting your Question. however, i am afraid because it is not that straight forward to do migration as it require manual effort. however we at O2b Technologies are the expert in Providing the Migration Service such Quickbook to Odoo Migration. for more details you can check the following link

https://www.o2btechnologies.com/blog/our-blog-1/post/quickbooks-to-odoo-281

Discard
Best Answer

Any news about Quickbooks Desktop data migration?

Discard