This question has been flagged

Does anyone can share his procurement experience with me. Especially I am interested how good is it to make reports and analysis for procurement topics like:

PO analysis with Items, Price, Commodity group, yearly and monthly, per analytic account.

Help is needed thank you

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Lesar,

With the customization, you can develop the several types of reports (Excel, PDF, On-Screen, Pivot) in Odoo if existing reports don't fit in your requirement.

Many times, some requirements are fulfilled just by Odoo tree view (using filter, groups). It always depends on your requirements and the logic of the report.

Discard
Author

yeah sure! the filter logic is not really so logic ... i dont know what the base of this free version is but its like trying building a car by myself. I am a customer who need a easy logic way to see yearly purchase volume, making a virtual presentation.. actually just what you can do with SAP... even SAP Business ByDesign can do.. Thats why i need picture of your system how do the filter and what kind of filter you have because I tried really hard to make some useful report and I am only frustrated.

Author Best Answer

Hi Sudhir

Thank you. The logic of the default set up in odoo is absolutely useless for making smart reports. Again I need to see examples from other users. Reporting logic should always, more or less, be the same. You want to have a PO overview about year, month with item and commodity group lines to extract as an excel or being able to make directly a smart analysis with odoo. I have never seen somenone showing me that.

Discard

Have you tried the Pivot view given for the purchase order ?