This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I just set up my first Odoo 12 Enterprise instance and database. One of my interests in V12 is that you are supposed to be able to use STUDIO to create/modify quote templates, and that appears to work fine. However, I have discovered that when you are in the web quote preview, and try to print/export the PDF of the web quote, it uses the standard quote template (not the web quote) to generate the PDF so you lose all of the rich content. This is not the case in Odoo 10e, which I am currently using for production. Currently, in Odoo 10, when I go to a web quote preview and click PRINT, a PDF of the actual web quote is generated.

MY QUESTION: Is there a setting to change this so that you can generate a PDF of the actual web quote content?  If no setting is available, is there an easy means of changing this using Odoo Studio?

Discard
Best Answer

Did you find a solution to this please as this is what i would also like to do but struggling.

Cheers

Discard
Author Best Answer

It appears that in Odoo 12 report "website_quote.report_quote" does not exist. If I replicate this report, I will still need to change the action of the print button in the Web Quote (QWEB) interface I suppose, but I have no idea where this can be accessed since developer tools are not available when you navigate to it (QWEB). I could really use some help.

Discard