This question has been flagged

Hi All!

Our problem is a bit tricky. So better understanding you need to know our production method.

The operation is include some workstation what is heat treatment. This working method is mean we put many product inside the gas-owen, according the weight. One portion is 140 kg. The is just a point, when we plan the production. So if we have 140 kg material we start the production.

One portion sometimes is 10-20 type of products. Sure we need to plan the production, and the gas-oven is the bottle neck. I do not know how can we model this kind of production.

Problematic points: - one workstation cannot deal with 10 or 20 products manufacturing in same time - the parts is order by pcs, delivered by pcs, billing by pcs, but in the oven we planned by weight. - sometimes the procedure is not good, in this case we need some rework steps, and we can do the process again, but the rooting is linear, I cannot do alternate or "if statements", or something

So if somebody has any kind of idea, how can we do it, please do not hesitate, and write it down.

Thank you for your advance. L.

Discard
Author

So nobody?

In a routing, use work center operations, add more than one work-center where same kind of work going to do, just gives set same sequence number.

Author

Hi. Yeah but, how can I model when one workcenter same time create 10 types of products. Like in your kitchen. In 20 minutes I can create bred, cake in same time. If I have 5 types of bred and 5 types of cake in this case, if my owen is big, I can do 10 types of product in same time.

Not getting your last comment, can you explorer more !

Author

Hello Devid! I try :-)

Does it resolve your question !? Please mark it.

Author

Not yet. I plan to design a new modul for solve it. I want to inherit the workstations, create new functionality for the capacity calculation....

I do not really know OpenERP MRP but what about making a virtual part named cooked part. And then tell that a cake is made of 4 cooked part, a croissant of 1 part (depending on weight). The oven transform cooked part and can process X at a time.