This question has been flagged
11 Replies

I want to know why the meeting reminder doesn't work in openerp7. Can I set an alert(reminder) like in outlook for instance? Another question: If I set a moment for the reminder, in calendar_alarm the time will be -2 hours. (to hours before the openerp interface). I suppose it could be ok considering the location is EET, but I can't get a reminder on my screen. I should define myself automated actions to perform for this?

Discard
Best Answer

Create an 'Automated action' linked to the meeting object, trigger the date with '-15' minutes, if you want to be reminded 15 minutes before the start of your meeting. Add a server action with a mail notification. this should work

Discard

I have the same issue :(... Problem is there is a reminder functionality for calendar meeting witch is not working and i'm not able to find out why! This is a basic functionality for CRM applications :(. Can you help?

Best Answer

It seems this app - https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/joint_calendar/ - would be of use from th point of view of alarms

Discard
Best Answer

Guys, please check if the popup reminder helps you on this.

Here is the module : https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/popup_reminder

Thanks.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi All,

I have using the OpenERP7.0.I have face the same issue.How do I fix it?

Discard
Best Answer

I think some bugs are open on that :

1. 159719: [6.0.2] Calendar alarms ?
  2. 181727: About Reminder field in Meeting screen
  3. 195098: Not able to send meeting Reminder from CRM

But all are sleeping (expired)

Discard

none of those are relevant launchpad bug numbers

Best Answer

In v7 like in previous versions, calendar reminders can only trigger sending emails, not reminders like in Outlook.

Discard

yes ok but .... how can I set-up a reminder by email? because I 've configured a remind for an appointment but I can't receive any email for it. (I receiving all other notification for leads and discussion correctly)

Hi, I'm trying to configure calendar reminders but nothing... Did you figure it out?

Best Answer

I think with this, there should be some form of popup action available for this.

Users don't necessarily want email reminders.

Discard