This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello,

we have several customers imported to the CRM module in Odoo V8. I am a newbee in Odoo so can you recommend some good source of information for following problems:

1) I want to select some customers from this customer list and send the mass email. The problem is the I am not able to check multiple customers in different pages.

2) Is there way how to create mass mailing lists from the customers in CRM? To create some groups or something similar.

Discard
Author

Baiju KS answered the first part of the question, thank you for that. I did not know that you can change number of people in the list. Still there is the second question, Is there any way how to create mailing lists from Sales customers?

Best Answer

Hi,

** First you have to activate Technical Features:-

From Settings ==> Users. Edit your user (probably admin) and, in the Access Rights tab, check the option Technical Features.

-->Once it's done, you may have to refresh the page to get the new menus

** After that you have to Define E-mail servers from:-

Go to Settings ==> Technical  ==> Email ==> Outgoing Mail Servers and define your mail server

** After that go to customer and select the list view and click in area where its showing " 1-80 of *** " and change it to the way you want and select all customers you want and after that select Partner Mass Mailing from More option in the top.

**  This is one way to send mass mails.. You can also check these modules " Mass Mailing Campaigns Link  , Campaign in Mass Mailing Link "

Hope this helps....

Discard

Hi Baiju. When I select the number of records I want the mass mailing then says that ALL partners in the filter will be mailed and not only the ones that I have selected. I used to be able to go page by page. Can I not still do this?