This question has been flagged

I want to manage the worked hours of my employees, every week each employee will fill in which days and for how long he/she has worked. I can't find any way to do this because the timesheet module is meant for planning (correct me if I'm wrong) after they fill in their attendance from past week the HR Management will approve the hours and we can then send a report to the accountant , any idea how I could get this done?

Discard
Best Answer

You can for example use >Timesheet > Reporting > By Employee , and change by "Total" as it convenient for you (day, week,...).

It's also possible to install the module "timesheets/attendances reporting" that links the two apps.

BR

Discard
Author

Thanks for the reply, but it is far too late. We stopped using Odoo because we couldn't get some things working (including question above) and we did not get any replies

Author Best Answer

edit: I know about the sign in/sign out of the attendance module, but I think it's nicer to have an interface where every employee can fill in the following: start work time (8 am), end work (5 pm), travel to work in hours (this is for when employees go to a different location to do project and such)

Discard