This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi

I found the new module "sale_product_matrix" very fascinating and would like to know if it is possible to use/configure it in eCommerce?

Thanks

Ricardo

Discard

Bump.

Would love to have this feature for Ecommerce. How can we press for implementation?

Best Answer

No, but we plan to implement it for Odoo 14.

Discard

Yes, would like to hear if this will be part of v15? I have a client thinking of changing from Odoo e-commerce to Shopify front-end just looking for this feature.

Any news on this function? It's almost mandatory for people who want a b2b website and manage bulk orders for product with lots of variants

Author

I imagine you must be becoming the "belgian santa claus" in number of wishes, but I wonder if this will be introduced in v16?

Not 100% sure, but I don't think it's planned for v16.

Author Best Answer

Thanks for the very clarifying answers. While waiting for this fulfilment, let's implement the great new apps and the many nice new features of v13.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, 
It's not possible to use/configure grid entry in e-commerce.
Current implementation of the grid entry depends on one2many field and use javascript backend framework feature to implement it so it's not available in the frontend

ref: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/blob/13.0/addons/product_matrix/static/src/js/section_and_note_widget.js#L12

Discard