This question has been flagged
5 Replies

After installing the odoo website_sale module, all orders created on the web-cart seem to be attributed to the sales person "Administrator".

Does anyone know if this can be changed or where? (I already tried setting the default sales person for this field in developer mode, but that only seems to affect orders created in the back-end)

Thanks!   

Discard

Same here. We will look at this soon.

Author Best Answer

I got an answer through the community mailing list that helped.

(From Martin Trigaux)

In version 8, it should be the salesperson set on the partner creating the order. If there is no sales person, then it fallback on the administrator. If you wish to set another one, you should look into setting a default salesperson to the partners created.

In master version (future v9), it has changed and will now be the salesman specified on the website configuration.

Martin

Discard
Best Answer

Dears,

Techncally, you must override the sale_get_order() method written under the website_sale module and here you can manage to get the ID of the salesman.

Here, if you plan to set the salesman per company for your ecommerce store, you may add up the salesman field inside the company configuration.

Thanks.

Discard
Best Answer

For me in Odoo 8 works this:

Settings/Users/Public user, configure inside the res.partner associated to this user the Salesperson you want to show by default in sales.orders from Web Site. If this field left blank, the Administrator is used instead by default.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, using Odoo 10c. I have set default SP in website admin, on customer and tried using the set defaults in dev mode. Still, when weborder is made, I get 2 notifications. First, one that tells me a new order is made, with correct sp, and right after a new notification telling med sp is set to admin. What am I missing?

Discard