This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello all,

I want to make a filter in a search view.

This filter must accept invoices when their date is in this the current week or the last week.

We consider that the week begins at monday. We consider that the week ends at sunday.

If we are at the beginning of the week actually, we don't go back for 14 days. Current week always begins to the last monday (or the actual monday if we already are monday) and last week always begin to the previous monday. (Do you understand what I mean? Not easy to write it in english...) 

Discard
Author Best Answer

I propose this filter :

(monday is weekday 0. sunday is weekday 6)

<filter string="Current and last weeks" name="currentandlastlastweeks" domain="[
        ('date','&gt;=',(context_today()+relativedelta(weeks=-2,days=1,weekday=0)).strftime('%Y-%m-%d')),
        ('date','&lt;',(context_today()+relativedelta(weekday=6)).strftime('%Y-%m-%d'))
                    ]" help="Journal invoices of the current and the last weeks" />

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

One way would be: Group By > Add Custom Group > "Accounting Date" , and then in Group By > Accounting Date you can select "Week" , and the invoices will be divided between Wxx, Wxy, ...

BR

Ricardo

Discard