This question has been flagged
6 Replies

I have installed the CRM and Marketing modules.

How can I create a phone call campaign? I have 5 sales people, I want to assign them to call each of their accounts, and once the call has been done, the system would automatically create a task to call the account again in a month.

How can I create a Marketing campaign like that in V7?

They marketing campaigns seem to be focused on email marketing, I read the openERP marketing PDF and it seems to focus on using website leads to generate responses like follow up emails, not phone calls.

Discard

Good question. Suprised there are no answers yet. I am just delving into the marketing camp. module. Not as far as you yet. I do know you ca assign phone calls directly in the system to people in your sales teams, but to do so automatically ? I realize that is your question. Let us know if you found a solution by now.

Good question. Suprised there are no answers yet. I am just delving into the marketing camp. module. Not as far as you yet. I do know you ca assign phone calls directly in the system to people in your sales teams, but to do so automatically ? I realize that is your question. Let us know if you found a solution by now.

I'd like to read an answer about it, 'cause I have the same problem too. This question is an year old without any answer: shall we suppose that it is not possible?

I am looking for similar solution. It makes sense to create phone marketing campaign on top of email campaign.

Best Answer

Maybe you are looking for Odoo VoIP: https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/crm_voip/

Discard
Best Answer

still looking for a solution   odoo team could create phone campaign to use the asterisk module

Discard